Day 11: Do you have a “Crocheting Hero” or someone that is just way too awesome for their own good? Do share!
I have lots!
- Elisabeth Doherty (gourmetamigurumi.com): Just take a look at her works on Flickr and have a trip over the amazing sweet fine details.
- Rivka Wilkins (flickr.com/photos/rivkawilkins): I adore those dolls, and I want to make this hair! (I’m going to try)
- Howie, from WooWork (woowork.blogspot.com): His everything is so cool that it’s hard to describe.
- Kara, from Karabouts (karabouts.com): You’ve probably seen this guy doing the rounds here on Tumblr, but check this, or this. Amazing and funny!
- Croshame (croshame.com): Because you can take yarn to the dark side too! Sid and Nancy! The Exorcist! There is a slash of pink too, so check it out!
- Rowan Hellyer, from OutOfTheFrame (etsy.com/shop/outoftheframe): Kevin the Keytar Player!
- Nymphlings, whom I only found recently, has an amazing creativity.
- Berriiiz (etsy.com/shop/berriiiz): I love her designs, even though it’s not the kind of stuff I would spend my days making at the moment, but they are so cute and they are so neatly made they look as if a hooks, needles and hairy yarns were never involved in the making!
- Twinkie Chan: What to say??
- Beth (byhookbyhand.blogspot.com) makes amazing adorable dolls and clothes, AND, she offers all of her patterns for free!
- And the honourable mention goes to Muffa Miniatures because I honestly can’t understand how that stuff is made. I’m sure it’s Magik…